Steve's Real Food PREY Model Raw Beef Diet for Cats and Dogs
Steve's Real Food PREY Model Raw Beef Diet is the perfect choice for pet owners who want to provide their cats and dogs with a natural, nutrient-dense protein option. The beef is free-range, grass-fed, and grass-finished. It includes 95% muscle meat, organs, and bones, with the other 5% composed of healing superfoods such as coconut oil, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels, and raw goat milk. The prey model diets are complete and balanced for both dogs and cats. Prey diets are ideal for an active or pregnant/lactating pet looking for a high-calorie diet. .
Beef, Beef Hearts, Beef Liver, Beef Kidneys, Ground Beef Bone, Raw Goat Milk, Flaxseed, Kelp, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Coconut Oil, Sesame Seeds, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, Eggshell Membrane
Steve's Real Food is committed to working with family farms that share our belief in sustainable farming free from added hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides.
- Calcium-to-Phosphorus Ratio: 1.3:1
- Omega6 to 3 Ratio: 7:1
- Taurine: 0.23%
- pH: 6.4
- Protein: 15.8% minimum
- Fat: 13.2% minimum
- Fiber: 0.63% maximum
- Moisture: 76.1% maximum
1760 Kcal/Kg - 400 Kcal/Patty
We Also Recommend
Steve's Real Food Raw Frozen Beef Diet for Dogs and Cats