Grizzly Pet Joint Aid
Joint Support + Absorption
Joint Aid combines five powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support effective absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily utilized by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
Five Active Joint Support Ingredients
- Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its natural “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Turmeric (in the pellet formula): has been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
+ Wild Krill Oil for Enhanced Absorption
Wild Antarctic krill oil contains naturally occurring “phospholipids” (a major component of all cell membranes) that help support a healthy cell membrane. A healthy cell membrane allows important molecules—like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM—move into and out of cells for better absorption, helping your pet get the most out of these joint ingredients.
Even better, wild Antarctic krill oil also makes these ingredients far easier on your pet’s digestive tract, and encourages better absorption of all the nutrients in your pet’s diet. As any senior pet owner can tell you, absorbing nutrients becomes increasingly important as a dog or cat ages, and his or her appetite and digestion slow down.
Two Formulas for Easy Use
Grizzly Joint Aid comes in either liquid or mini pellet form, both with the same key active ingredients… choose the formula that’s easiest for you to use and/or the one that your pet prefers.
- Liquid: pre-measured pump top
- Mini Pellets: pre-measured scoop inside the container